Your Milestone List should evolve the type of person you are into better version of your current self. These don’t just make you interesting they make you credible.
Creating Your List
Go Big or Go Home
Document the Shit Out of It
My Milestone List
Learn a Second Language
Very disappointed I haven't already done this...
Visit All 7 Continents
My grandmother always wanted to and she made ...
Write a Screen Play
Publishing my first book was something I neve...
Record a Song
With a Johnny cash's voice, ill try for somet...
See The 7 Natural Wonders of the World
Experiencing the best of what nature has to o...
Take A Trip Around the World
Why not. I go half way once a year so why not...
Display Art at Art Basel
Was both an artist and art collector this sta...
Run for an Elected Office
My end goal has always been rooted in politic...
Hunt Africa's Big Five
As a hunter this has always been a dream and ...
Checked Off Already!
Thanks to list making I have been able to check off the following before I turn 35
– Learn an Instrument (Guitar)
– Publish a Book (Winemakers Trilogy)
– Oen an International Business (Argentina)
– Meet the President (G W Bush)
– Win a Body Building Comp. (Mr. Iron City)
– Guest Speak at a Major Event (Sweden)
– Make My Country Proud (Mr. USA 2008/2010)
– Be a Best Man (My Brother Detroit)
– Become My Own Boss (2014)
– Make Seven Figure in One Year (2016)
– Represent a Brand (Molly Dooker)
– Save Someones Life (2013)
– Prove to Myself that LFSM Works (2015)
– Sell My Art (2012)
– Sell My Photography (2013)