Your Adventure List should stimulate you into stepping outside of your comfort zone and seeing life through non jaded eyes. Force you to live life with a balls deep mentality.
Creating Your List
Go Big or Go Home
Document the Shit Out of It
My Adventure List
Jump Headfirst Into a Volcano
My first jump (a previous list item) was in V...
Grab the Bull by the Horns
This just seems too good to not get involved ...
Top Gun'ing it for a Day
Take flight one step further and crush the so...
Kayak with Killers
Getting up close and personal with th...
Hot Air Balloon ride in Africa
I have been to Africa three times checking ot...
Explore The Galapagos Islands
Seeing one of the last untouched realms of na...
See The Ultimate Laser Light Show
Seeing the Northern Lights has been on my lis...
Snorkel Between Continents
Always wanted to go to Iceland and when I saw...
Visit Santa at the North Pole
Why not live out a child hood dream of visiti...
Checked Off Already!
Thanks to list making I have been able to check off the following before I turn 35
– Bungee Jumping in Victoria Falls (Zambia)
– Sky Diving (PA/Orlando)
– Great White Shark Cage Diving (Cape Town)
– Croc Cage Diving (Zimbabwe)
– Fly a Plane (Sydney)
– Gorge Rope Swing (Zimbabwe)
– Devils Pool (Zambia)
– Race on a Formula 1 Track (Melbourne)
– Sing Karaoke with a Live Band (Miami Beach)
– Rappeal/Zip Line through a Jungle (Puerto Vallarta)
– Kayak through Glaciers (Patagonia)
– 3000 Year Old Cocktail (Alaska)
– Free Fall Stunt Man Style (Dallas)
– Paraglide (Valle De Bravo)
– Ride an Elephant (South Africa)
– Walk with Lions (South Africa)
– Cartwheel in a Volcano (Guatemala)
– Visit North Korea (South Korea Border)
– Hunt in a Kilt with My Father (Scotland)
– Take a Pill in Ibiza (Ibiza)
– Visit the Amazon (Argentina)
– Swim with Sea Lions (Puerto Vallarta)
– Save a Rhino (South Africa)
– Ultralight Over a Nature Wonder (Vic Falls)
– Drive a Motorcycle (Ducati)