Your adventure list should stimulate you into stepping outside of your comfort zone and seeing life through non jaded eyes.
Force you to live life with a balls deep mentality.
Creating your list
My adventure list
Top Gun’ing it for a Day
Take flight one step further and crush the sound barrier! Become Supersonic!
Checked Off Already!
Thanks to list making I have been able to check off the following before I turn 35
- Bungee Jumping in Victoria Falls (Zambia)
- Sky Diving (PA/Orlando)
- Great White Shark Cage Diving (Cape Town)
- Croc Cage Diving (Zimbabwe)
- Fly a Plane (Sydney)
- Gorge Rope Swing (Zimbabwe)
- Devils Pool (Zambia)
- Race on a Formula 1 Track (Melbourne)
- Sing Karaoke with a Live Band (Miami Beach)
- Rappeal/Zip Line through a Jungle (Puerto Vallarta)
- Kayak through Glaciers (Patagonia)
- 3000 Year Old Cocktail (Alaska)
- Free Fall Stunt Man Style (Dallas)
- Paraglide (Valle De Bravo)
- Ride an Elephant (South Africa)
- Walk with Lions (South Africa)
- Cartwheel in a Volcano (Guatemala)
- Visit North Korea (South Korea Border)
- Hunt in a Kilt with My Father (Scotland)
- Take a Pill in Ibiza (Ibiza)
- Visit the Amazon (Argentina)
- Swim with Sea Lions (Puerto Vallarta)
- Save a Rhino (South Africa)
- Ultralight Over a Nature Wonder (Vic Falls)
- Drive a Motorcycle (Ducati)